We’re looking for Ad Operations Specialist. Could it be you?
We’re on the hunt for an AdOps specialist. If you have experience in this realm or know someone who does please have a look at the job description below or forward to your friend!
The Ad Operations Specialist will be responsible for trafficking Actionable Ad campaigns. They will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimisations and reporting as needed. This person will also be responsible for liaising with various agencies and partners.
Working closely with the sales and the product teams, the chosen candidate will ensure effective delivery of digital media plans and drive the day-to-day execution of digital ad delivery to meet client expectations for a broad spectrum of advertiser accounts.
You will be comfortable working in a Hybrid Account Management and Ad Operations role, have excellent client-facing skills, and ideally have been described as a well organised ‘data junkie’
The role will be based between home working and the office in Hammersmith, West London.
Key Accountabilities / Desirable Experience:
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across assistants
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Liaise with the commercial lead to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfilment of campaign delivery
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution
- Use best practices to pace budget and optimise for performance where necessary
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital trafficking
- Good understanding of major Campaign Manager software (experience with other 3rd party ad servers a plus).
- Comfort communicating outcomes with spreadsheets, consolidating information, and working with multiple data points.
Say It Now is a leading advertising technology company servicing media buyers and sellers with our Actionable Ads Platform, a suite of technology and services for smart-speaker environments.
Say It Now invests in people, content, technology, and data to provide our clients with the optimal experience and outcomes. Our innovative technology is powering major brands’ strategies in the interactive voice arena, providing revenue, intelligence, and insights while engaging audiences on Alexa and Google Assistant.
We are winners of ‘The Alexa Cup’ a global award from Amazon rewarding companies that push the boundaries of the platform and have recently been named as Group M’s voice partner. We have large global ambitions and are looking for the right person to join us on the ride to shape the future of this high growth part of the Advertising industry.
To apply send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘AdOps’