Say It Now Ltd is a company registered in the UK under company number 11596917, and is registered at 1 Old Station Drive, Rockfield Business Park, Cheltenham, GL53 0AN
Data Privacy Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 20 7099 6627
Last updated 29 March 2020
What does Say It Now do?
Where we collect your data from
2. If you contact us by any method, we will process your data in line with the GDPR principles, including retaining your data only for the period necessary for the reasons you have contacted us. For example, if you contact us about a complaint, or if we have your contact details because of pursuing a business relationship with you, we may need to retain your data until the complaint has been dealt with, or as part of the contractual period governing the business transaction. These details will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, as the purposes may not be known in advance.
The purposes and retention period
Categories of Data
Cookie Data – Essential
IP address – Browser
Cookie Data – Page Information
- The URL of the page you are viewing
- The title of the page the user is viewing
Cookie Data – Browser Information
- Browser name – the browser the user is using
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window
- Screen resolution – the resolution of the user’s screen
- Flash version – what version of Flash the user is using
- Device Operating System – the operating system the user is using
- Device Type – the device category user is using
- Java enabled – whether or not the user has Java enabled
Cookie Data – User Information
- Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated
- Language – derived from the language settings of the browser
- Details of how you have used our site, including what you have clicked on, how long you have spent on our webpage
- Your first and last name, if you interact with the messenger bot on www.sayitnow.ai
- The chat transcript (messages you type in the messenger box) on www.sayitnow.ai
Any Other Data
This will be determined by the way you contact us, and also the reason you contact us; for example: Your email address, your address, your name, telephone numbers, job title, who you work for, any business transactions details
Where Say It Now is relying on Legitimate Interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object to the processing under this lawful basis. If you wish to do this, you may contact us at Privacy@Sayitnow.ai
Where you have given your Consent to Say It Now for processing your data for specific purposes, as detailed in the table above, you have a real choice about how long we can process that data for, by withdrawing your Consent at any time.
Withdrawing your Consent
Where do we process your data?
Say It Now processes your data both inside and outside of the EEA. Say It Now uses companies to help run its services and process your data. Where there is processing of data outside the EEA, Say It Now uses transfer mechanisms as permitted within the GDPR. This means that Say It Now must apply extra measures where your data is being processed outside the EEA, including using Processors that offer guarantees regarding security of your data. Most commonly this will be the EU Model Clauses, or EU-US Privacy Shield, as well as EU Model Clauses (Standard Contractual Clauses).
The main service providers that Say It Now uses to process data on its behalf are:
We use your data collected via cookies and similar technologies, to understand your behaviour on websites. This is information we collect over time, to allow us to determine your behavioural preferences; for example, we know that you may like travelling, or a particular sport. We only use your data and build profiles with your Consent, which you give for our Cookies.
Say It Now does not promote its services, or target children, or anyone under the age of 18. If Say It Now becomes aware that it is processing data belonging to children, it will immediately delete it.
Who do we share your data with?
Say It Now shares some or all of the following categories of data; Cookie Data – Page Information, Cookie Data – Browser Information, Cookie Data – User Information with the following recipients or categories of recipients to enable it to provide the services, these include social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. Where these parties are Controllers (and so governed by their own Privacy Policies), please check their own Privacy Polices to understand how the data is processed once it is shared with them.
Security of your data
Say It Now is committed to keeping your personal information secure, and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration, however, there are never any 100% guarantees regarding security.
We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All of our employees and data processors (i.e. those who process your personal information on our behalf, for the purposes listed above), who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of all persons who use our Services.
Every individual has rights in relation to the processing of their personal data; these are:
- Request to access their data
- Request to have their data restricted
- Request to have their data deleted
- Request to have their data ported
- Right to object to processing involving profiling and automatic decision making
Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
To contact Say It Now regarding any of your rights, please email email@example.com