Join our team- Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer on our backend team, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders, product managers, and designers to execute our roadmap in order to iteratively deliver our Actionable Advertisement product to major brands like Pizza Hut, Subaru, Vodafone, Disney, and many more.
Your role will be to build and improve on our software architecture for our graphical web-based voice dialogue authoring tool. This tool is accessed via its real-time API by different smart speaker environments for interactive voice engagements with our brands’ audiences. You will be on a team that has a direct business impact.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Backend/Full Stack Developer in various languages
- Strong Experience working with public APIs to build reliable third-party integrations
- Strong understanding of distributed cloud systems architecture and relevant technologies
- Understanding of databases such as MongoDB and in-memory stores such as Redis
- Full understanding of key design patterns, scalability, agility, redundancy, stability
- Full understanding of key data structures
- At least 1+ year experience on directly reporting to a product manager
- Strong familiarity with different database technologies MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Core understanding of system security and best practices
- Good with complex problem-solving, patterning, and inventive algorithms
- Direct experience in both frontend and backend technologies like angular and node
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Computing Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, IAM, RDS.
- Excellent communication skills, curious and creative
Nice to Have
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices
- Commitment to personal growth and continued learning
- Drive and willingness to make the people around you better
- Self-starter, problem solver, and strong communicator
About Say It Now
We are a committed technology-focused team that launched an industry-first and patented solution for the advertising and marketing industries. We allow for a Radio or TV advertisement to literally continue a conversation with the audience to find out more about the brand or engage the brand to buy, sign up, remind, provide a coupon, and many more activities. Our goal-oriented engineering team is focused on its members and their individual creativities, interests, and professional and personal growth. We love to research, invent, and discuss for the best possible outcome. Every member has a voice and is encouraged to think outside of the box.
Say It Now is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.