Join our team- Voice Software Engineer
As a Voice Software Engineer on our Voice team, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders, product managers, and designers to execute our roadmap in order to iteratively deliver our Actionable Advertisement product to major brands like Pizza Hut, Subaru, Vodafone, Disney, and many more.
Your role will be to build and improve our real-time audio implementation of dialogue that our producers construct with our graphical web-based voice authoring tool. You will be on a team that has a direct business impact.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Backend/Full Stack Developer
- Proficient with backend technologies (Python and Node.js is an asset)
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as an Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri developer
- Strong understanding of distributed cloud systems architecture and relevant technologies
- Understanding of databases such as MongoDB and in-memory stores such as Redis
Nice to Have
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices
- Commitment to personal growth and continued learning
- Drive and willingness to make the people around you better
- Self-starter, problem solver, and strong communicator
- Experience with Telephony
- Experience working with public APIs to build reliable third-party integrations
About Say It Now
We are a committed technology-focused team that launched an industry-first and patented solution for the advertising and marketing industries. We allow for a Radio or TV advertisement to literally continue a conversation with the audience to find out more about the brand or engage the brand to buy, sign up, remind, provide a coupon, and many more activities. Our goal-oriented engineering team is focused on its members and their individual creativities, interests, and professional and personal growth. We love to research, invent, and discuss for the best possible outcome. Every member has a voice and is encouraged to think outside of the box.
Say It Now is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.